Friday, October 17, 2008

Reviews and Praise for Magical Fantasy Series



Reviews and Praise for
Awakening The Dragon,
Dragon Domain
By Theresa Chaze


“I found myself smiling when I finished the last page of Awakening The Dragon--Book One of the Dragon Clan Trilogy by Theresa Chaze. I've read a pretty good number of books in my life, but none have given me quite the mix of emotions that this book has.”
Joe Murphy, The Dragon Page

“Ms. Chaze shows colorful, visual language that will even keep the romance novel buff obsessed in finishing this novel in one read! The pacing is excellent the main character strong and likeable, and the hint of romance to come in the final installments of the trilogy. I must say I'm already addicted to Ms. Chaze's writing style! A guaranteed page turner! Bring on the rest of the trilogy!”
Catherine J. St. Amour, author

“Theresa Chaze captures the imagination as well as the hearts of her readers. Dragon Domain is an open door to a world of wonder, and from the first page to the last, you will be hard pressed to put it down.”
Linda Rucker, author

“I am hoping that the author will be completing the concluding volume relatively soon. I hate having to wait to find out what happens to characters I have become attached to. On the other hand, the longer it takes, the more time I have before I have to say goodbye to them.”
Mike Gleason

No comments: