Thursday, September 13, 2012

Update from Gloria Loring

If you haven't yet signed up, I want to remind you that Monday, September 17th, I will giving a webcast at 6PM Pacific Daylight Time. 

I'll be discussing the stories and ideas in my new book, Coincidence Is God's Way of Remaining Anonymous. I’ll shed a little light on coincidences, where they come from and how we can use them for our good and the good of others.  

To join me that night, sign up by clicking here. and then you'll receive a confirmation email.

If you have questions for that night's discussion, send them to me at Gloria_loring@yahoo.com

This webcast will be available after the 17th by going to http://www.spreecast.com/channels/gloria-lorings-channel

Thanks so much, and I look forward to being with you on the webcast! :)GL


Gloria Loring

No comments: