Friday, June 06, 2014

Stopping the Hunters and Other Special Interest Groups








Our wildlife, our environment and our resources are national treasures that need to be protected from the greed and selfishness of the special interest groups.  Only by working together will we be able to stop them from destroying the country and the world.




I would very much like to be able to improve the quality and the quantity of my wildlife videos.  However, to be able to do that I need updated equipment.  I have created an Indiegogo campaign to help me buy some of the equipment that I need.  If you like what you see, please contribute what you can to my campaign and recommend that others do the same.   There is only ten days let to my campaign.   Together we can make a difference.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/new-beginnings-for-me-and-others/x/94403 


Please visit our website to learn more about what we are and will be accomplishing.
















1 comment:

vibeke hansen said...

danich: menneskerne bevæger sig væk fra naturens dyreliv- ulvene + andre dyr, menneskene er de værste EGO-skabte-idioter, mod vores store gave, DE SMUKKE DYR. FOLKS grusomme opfindelse for at udrydde disse smukke dyr-- skal på skolebænken igen-- inden det er for sent- PAS PÅ DEM-de er liv som os-- og vi har brug for dem. jeg elsker ulve