Tuesday, April 07, 2009

EMOTIONAL PEACE with Catherine Hickland

Emotional Peace U Catherine Hickland

Date / Time: 4/12/2009 8:00 PM

Call-in Number: (347) 884-8646

EMOTIONAL PEACE 101 From the author of THE 30 DAY HEARTBREAK CURE (Simon & Schuster) Can't afford therapy or personal growth coaching in this economy? This week as my economy stimulus offer, I invite you to join me as I welcome Dr. Dale Archer, otherwise known as Dr. D. He is regularly on FOX and CNN. He is an expert on mental health issues and life issues, you're going to love him. Visit him on FB, or visit his site at askdrd.com. Call in LIVE to welcome him tonight. Let's tackle the issues keeping you from Emotional Peace. Every week I take a poll on FACEBOOK about what’s going on in people’s relationships and got an eyeful and wonderful ideas from the friends on my page! Join me tomorrow night, SUNDAY, at 8:00 PM EST (that’s 5 PM PST) as we get right up in the business of RELATIONSHIPS: What feed’s em’, what kills em’ dead, how to get into ones that work and how to get on the road to EMOTIONAL PEACE. This is going to have a fantastic hour, I can just feel it! Call in and let’s talk Relationship Turkey! 347-884-8646

www.blogtalkradio.com/catherinehickland For more information, log onto www.catherinehickland.com where you can hear archived shows, see show times, watch videos, read the first chapter of my book, and learn about what I do. Be sure to visit the HYPNOSIS page where you can learn more about the art and science of hypnosis and see the trailer for my stage show. Call in, I look forward to getting to know you!

Join me, Catherine Hickland, every Sunday night for EMOTIONAL PEACE U, where learning to live our lives wide-awake will be not only interesting, but fun! Call in live as we talk about everything and anything that has to do with living a more joy-filled, purpose driven life by learning how to get out of other people's heads and back into our own. See you there!

No comments: