Sunday, February 01, 2009

Days of Our Lives

Here's the deal. I am cleaning up and formatting the script that I have already posted into the correct format. I will be using it as resume material to get a writing gig on one of the other soaps. Although much of it will be familiar who have been keeping up, there have been a reshuffling of the scenes as well as some tweaking. Originally, I put little effort into the scrip, especially in the beginning. This better reflects me as a professional writer. However, since the program I am using doesn't have a spell check, there may still be some typos. If you see any, please let me know in the comments section. Thanks.

it's at http://elfmagic.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI IM A BIG FAN OF DAYS OF OUR LIVES AND BEEN WATCHING FOR OVER 25 YEARS. I HAVE TO SAY YOU MUST KEEP AND DEVELOPE A LOVE STORY WITHE DANIEL AND CHOLE. THEY HAVE SUCH CHEMESTRY AND HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO BE A GREAT SUPER COUPLE. THIS IS THE ONLY COUPLE THAT INTEREST ME I WILL FAST FOWARD WHEN EVERYONE ELSE IS ON. THEY ARE HOTTTT!