Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Dreams Bringers of Healing and Messages: Thoth Sent a Message

Dreams are amazing windows to not only our hopes and fears, but many times they also are symbolic of events in our lives that are happening in the present or are yet to be. Although there are many books that give definition of the symbols, they only generalize the meanings. Each of us have a very personal and individualist view of the world. These generalization can point us in the right direction, but they cannot tell us the whole picture. Our initial reaction or feelings about the dream is usually the correct one.

There is a specific reason why I am writing on this topic. This morning I had a dream that has stuck with me. When I first woke up, my intuition told me I needed to share it. As the day wore on, that feeling didn't change. Although there was much more to the dream, it is the last part that was the most important.

I was in a large room. How large I don't know. It seemed to go on forever. There were people every where. Even though we saw each other, we didn't really connect on any level. There were high walls that divided the room with wide corridors between them. Over the loud speaker a woman's voice told us to go to our assigned space. One the way we were to find a bundle; however, some of us were given it. Initially we all had wrapped package. I don't know where they came from but there were new people who showed up, who tried to take our bundles. This very thin woman tried to take mine. She grabbed at it with one hand, while trying to rip at my face with the other. I knocked her hand away and came back with a fist to her face. She fell backward. I followed and she disappeared. Over the loud speaker, the woman again spoke. She told us that those of us who still had our babies were to find our seats. I thought it was strange. As I looked for the seat with my name on it, I opened the bundle. It was a very large and ornate skull. The color were vibrate in blues, reds, purples. Jewels were embedded to form designs. I knew it was representative of the God Thoth.

Thoth is the Egyptian God of wisdom, magic, writing and science. He is considered the Great Arbitrator and judge of the Dead. Through the Ibis, he can be called on for aid and to help bring about karmic change.

I found my seat and sat down. Next to me was my friend Lynne. On the other side of her was another woman I knew then, but cannot remember her now. As I showed them the skull, it glowed. For a moment, it grew in size and brightness before by body absorbed it. The woman from speaker appeared. She was a woman who looked very young but seemed very old. She told us how the challenges in our lives were designed to expand our awareness. Lynne offered me balloons. I wanted a green one. She insisted I take a purple. She was so certain that I took the purple. We were told to blow them up as much as we could. We did but the balloons didn't get very big. Suddenly the air came out all of them. No matter how we tried, we couldn't keep the air in. The woman told us to blow them up again. This time the balloons were able to get much bigger, but then again the air came out. She told us that like the balloon as well learned we grew in size and strength. Again we blew up the balloons. My balloon was one of the largest. I said I smart ass remark--that I don't remember, which got the woman's attention. She asked me my name. I told her. She said no that it was Tera. She then corrected herself and told me that it was to short of a name for a being like me. She knew who I was and what I was there for. She walked away saying that she would remember it. what it was don't know. That is when the dream ended and I woke up.

Something important happened. There was a message sent. Hopefully soon I will remember.

No comments: