Thursday, July 17, 2008

Alternative Days of Our Lives Storylines--Part 22

INT: STEPHANO’S HOSPITAL ROOM: MID AFTERNOON
Stephano lies in his bed, staring at the ceiling. The camera moves into a close up.
CUT

INT: STEPHANO’S STAGE: TIMELESS
Stephano searches the auditorium for a door. There isn’t one. Yet he refuses to give up. The woman’s voice laughs at him. Stephano looks around.

STEPHANO
You can’t frighten me.

WOMAN
Can’t I.

Suspended in the darkness above the stage, the scene at Collin and Lauren’s shop replays, only it freezes as Lexi is being choked.

STEPHANO
Lexi!

WOMAN
Your daughter
(The image fades)
will soon join mine.

STEPHANO
You murdered her!

WOMAN
(EJ’s image at the Pub appears)
Your son will be next.

STEPHANO
You stupid bitch! She’s still alive. I would never kill my own daughter!

WOMAN
If that is true, where is she?

STEPHANO
Will soon join--you didn’t kill her! You couldn’t. Celeste stopped you. Just like before. She’ll never let you hurt her daughter!

WOMAN
She won’t be able to stop me. Every moment I become stronger. When I’m ready, I will take their lives. And there is nothing you can do but watch it happen.

STEPHANO
I’ll find a way out of here!

WOMAN
Give me proof my daughter is still alive and I will leave them in peace.

STEPHANO
Never! I won’t give you the satisfaction.

WOMAN
Then you will watch your children die.

The woman leaves. Stephano stares at the images of his children.

STEPHANO
That bitch won't beat me. Do you hear me! I will get out of here. I will stop you!
(To himself)
There is a door. If she can get in, I can get out. I just need to focus.
CUT

INT: STEPHANO'S HOSPITAL ROOM: MID DAY

Suddenly he can see his hospital room.

STEPHANO
Focus. I am a DiMera.

His foot twitches.

Good. A start.
CUT
INT: STEPHANO'S STAGE: TIMELESS
Stephano is once again on stage. In the back of the house, a door appears. Stephano laughs

STEPHANO
I knew there was a way out.

He struggles against an unseen force to get to the door.
CUT

INT: BRADY PUB: MID DAY
Chloe, Lucas and Nicole have finished their lunch and their meeting. Nicole has already left. Chloe is on the phone with Philip.

CHLOE
It’s where? What do you mean look out the window?

Chloe walks to the window and waves. She turns to Lucas.

Philip, has found us an office

LUCAS
Where?

Chloe points out the window. Philip is standing out side an office across the way, waving.

Wow! That was fast.

CHLOE
He is determined.

LUCAS
Let’s go look at our new home away from home.

CHLOE
(To Philip)
We’ll be right there.

She hangs up.

Remember I have to be at rehearsal in an hour.

In the background, the Pub phone rings. Caroline answers and talks, but her voice doesn’t carry across the room.

LUCAS
(Walking toward the door)
I heard about the gig. Congratulation!

CHLOE
(Following)
Thanks.

LUCAS
(Walking out the door)
Are you going to miss the big crowds?

CHLOE
No. I don’t think so. I love opera, but I don’t miss the drama. If you know what I mean.

CAROLINE
(Yells across the room and holds up the phone)
Lucas!

LUCAS
(Stops)
Tell Philip, I’ll be right there.

CHLOE
(Kissing his cheek)
Thanks

LUCAS
What was that for?

CHLOE
For being such a good referee.

She continues across the street. Lucas closes the door and goes to the bar.

LUCAS
For me?

CAROLINE
Sami. She has been trying to reach you.

LUCAS
I forgot my phone in the car.

CAROLINE
It sounds important.

LUCAS
Sami. What’s wrong? I’m fine. I forgot my phone in the car. Mickey’s? Was there a problem with the annulment? That’s great. Sami you sound strange. No I can’t right now. Philip is showing Chloe and me our new office. It’s in an office across the square from the Pub. I hate surprises. Just tell me. Okay. I’ll see you soon.

CAROLINE
What was that all about?

LUCAS
I don’t know. She was sure excited about something.

CAROLINE
A good excited or bad excited.

LUCAS
I’m not sure. She has something to tell me that can’t wait. If she comes in, tell her were in the empty office kitty-corner from here.

CAROLINE
I will. Lucas, it is a good thing you are doing.

LUCAS
It sure is. I finally feel like I’m doing something important.

Lucas walks toward the door. He opens the door.
CUT

EXT: BRADY PUB: MID DAY
Lucas steps out of the pub and walks to the sidewalk. Half way across the square, a burly clean-shaven man with a brush cut walks up and steps in front of him. Lucas tries to walk around him. The man grabs his shoulder.

MAN
(Threatening)
Keep your mouth shut, inmate. Or that pretty little lady won’t be so pretty and you’ll be dead.

Lucas tries to yank his arm free; the man punches him in the ribs. Lucas drops to his knees.

PHILIP
(Running across the square)
LUCAS!

The man quickly marches in to the park, making sure his back remains to Philip. Philip and Chloe run to Lucas. Philip starts to go after the man. Lucas stops him. Blood trickles out of his nose.

PHILIP
Who was that?

LUCAS
Call Roman.

Philip helps Lucas stand. Lucas is unsteady on his feet and in a great deal of pain.

CHLOE
You’re bleeding!

LUCAS
(Pulling back his hand, it’s covered in blood.
Philip get me to the hospital. He just finished breaking my ribs.

PHILIP
What’s going on?

LUCAS
(Dizzy)
Chloe, Sami will be here in a few minute with the twins.

CHLOE
I’ll wait for her.

LUCAS
Philip. Take care of Chloe. They think--

PHILIP
Who?

CHLOE
(Pulling out her phone)
I’m calling an ambulance.

LUCAS
Philip--they saw Chloe...with me. She’s not safe.

Lucas passes out.
CUT


Technorati Tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: